Getty Images is one of the world’s leading stock media agencies in the market. It has been offering customers premium quality content for decades now and continues to innovate by merging with Corbis Motion, Images and Veer. The stock media site is known to have one of the richest content in the industry and its library has gotten richer with Corbis’ acquisition. So whether you are looking for commercial or editorial stock video, you will surely find them at Getty.
Getty Image pricing has two buying options: a la carte and Ultrapacks. Like other stock sites, buying stock videos a la carte is more expensive than buying them in bulk. If you have an account at the website, you can purchase videos in two ways – be charged on your credit card or be invoiced of your purchases. If you don’t have an account thought, you are left with only one choice and that is to purchase stock videos via credit card.
Here is a quick brief on Getty Image pricing:
- A single item at Getty costs $125 per asset.
- Ultrapacks are pre-made packs that give certain number of downloads and built-in savings. They come in different volume sizes and divided by image resolution.
- The bigger the pack your purchase, the larger your discounts. A 25-item pack can give you thousands of dollar-worth of savings.
- Ultrapacks never expire. As long as you log on to your account at least once in every 12 months, your Ultrapacks stay active.
- Ultrapacks can be used to download royalty-free assets only. You can, however, add custom license to include bonus rights like unlimited reproduction and access to more than one user.
Getty Images is not only known for its premium content, but also due to its highly organized library. Stock assets are showcased comprehensively, allowing you to find what you need easily. The library is divided by media type. There is one section dedicated to stock footage only. You can browse through over 50,000 hours of film that are arranged by thematic categories, popular topics, featured collections by partners and intended use.
There are downsides to the stock media site, however:
- It’s more expensive that microstock companies. Its lowest resolution stock footage prices are at the same level as medium to high resolution videos of other sites.
- Buying editorial use only videos can be complicated. You need to buy them a la carte and can be more expensive than royalty-free.
Aside from the new Getty Image pricing which can be found on this site, the stock media site also provides its customers another way to save time and money. Affiliate of the websites offer Getty Images promo code: 30% off Ultrapacks and $100 off 1080p HD video when you sign up with Ultrapacks. Whichever promotion you choose, you save on your purchases and complete your creative projects 10 times faster. Getty Images is a great choice to download stock videos. If you feel the same way, hurry and get an Ultrapack now!